Standard benefits for all members*
- Invitations and free admission to MMoCA Openings, films, and art talks.
- Subscription to MMoCA’s newsletter and membership mailings.
- Subscription to MMoCA Notes e-newsletter.
- And more!
Would your business like to be a member? Benefits extend to all employees.
Call 608.257.0158 or email email@example.com with questions, to request a replacement card, or to update your contact information.
Give the Gift of Membership
It’s the gift for the person who has everything, and the gift that keeps on giving—a year of inspiring experiences and exclusive benefits all wrapped up into one special package! Gift memberships support the Museum’s thought-provoking and dynamic exhibitions while providing friends and family with valuable, year-round arts and entertainment benefits.
Any level of membership can be given as a gift. Simply indicate gift status when making your purchase online, call 608.257.0158, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friend of MMoCA: Free
- Invitations and free admission to MMoCA Openings, films, and art talks
- Subscription to MMoCA’s newsletter and membership mailings
- Subscription to MMoCA Notes e-newsletter
Individual: $50 or Student**: $30
- Standard benefits, plus:
- 10% discount on Museum products
- One personalized MMoCA membership card
**Student membership option is for full time students
Dual or Family: $75
- All Individual membership benefits for two adults at the same address, plus:
- Free admission to MMoCA Openings and films for members’ children 17 and under
- Two personalized MMoCA membership cards
Langer Society Donor: $250
- All Supporting member benefits, plus:
- Invitations to exclusive Langer Society events with exhibiting artists and guest speakers
- Free admission to a consortium of modern and contemporary art museums nationwide through the Modern and Contemporary Reciprocal Membership program
- Discounted rates on private event rentals at the Museum
- One complimentary copy of every MMoCA publication
- Four additional guest passes for friends and family
Langer Society Patron: $500
- All Langer Society Donor benefits, plus:
- Prominent listing on the Museum’s annual donor wall
- Exclusive travel opportunities with the Museum’s director or curator
Director’s Circle of the Langer Society: $1,000
- All Langer Society Patron benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to give one Dual/Family membership to a new member each year
- Additionally discounted rates on private event rentals at the Museum
Double Your Support
Many companies will match employees’ membership contributions.
Ask your employer if they offer a gift-matching program.
MMoCA is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Your membership is tax-deductible, less the fair market value of any benefits you receive. Fair market value will be provided on your acknowledgement letter. If you wish to waive your membership benefits, please let us know when submitting your membership payment. This means that no goods or services will be provided in exchange for your membership contribution.
*Membership benefits and their fair market value are subject to change at any time.