Standard benefits for all members
- Free admission to MMoCA Openings, films, and art talks.
- Discounted or free admission to education programs, special events, and travel opportunities.
- Invitations to special membership events and previews, and early access to reservations for ticketed lectures.
- 10-20% discount on purchases in the Museum Store and additional savings throughout the year.
- 10% discount at Fresco, MMoCA’s rooftop restaurant, and at all nineteen Madison-area Food Fight restaurants. Here’s how it works.
- Subscription to MMoCA’s newsletter and membership mailings.
Call 608.257.0158 x224 (Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm) or email email@example.com with questions about membership, to request a replacement card, or to update your contact information.
Individual: $50 (Student*: $30)
- Standard benefits
- One personalized MMoCA membership card
*Student membership option is for full time students.
Dual or Family: $75
- All Individual membership benefits for two adults at the same address, plus:
- Free admission to exhibition openings and MMoCA Openings events for members’ children 17 and under
- Two personalized MMoCA membership cards
Langer Society Donor: $250
- All Supporting member benefits, plus:
- 20% discount in the Museum Store
- Invitations to exclusive Langer Society events with exhibiting artists and guest speakers
- Reserved seating at MMoCA programs in the museum’s lecture hall
- Free admission to a consortium of modern and contemporary art museums nationwide through the Modern/Contemporary Reciprocal Program
- Discounted rates on private event rentals at the museum
- One complimentary copy of every MMoCA publication
- Four additional guest passes for friends and family
Langer Society Patron: $500
- All Langer Society Donor benefits, plus:
- Prominent listing on the museum’s annual donor wall
- Exclusive travel opportunities with the museum’s director or curator
Director’s Circle of the Langer Society: $1,000
- All Langer Society Patron benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to give one Dual/Family membership to a new member each year
- Additionally discounted rates on private event rentals at the museum
Double Your Support
Many companies will match employees’ membership contributions.
Ask your employer if they offer a gift-matching program.
Membership contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.