The Madison Museum of Contemporary Art will host its fifth biennial celebration of Hair Affair: The Art of Hair on Thursday, April 27, 2017. During Hair Affair, high-flying hair sculptures, designed by premier Madison-area salons, will take center-stage as models descend the museum’s stunning glass staircase and mingle with guests in the MMoCA lobby. The event benefits MMoCA’s free exhibitions and education programs.
7-10:30pm, Thursday, April 27, 2017
- VIP with Exclusive Seating and Fare, MMoCA Member $120.00
- VIP, with Exclusive Seating and Fare, Non-Member $140.00
- Gallery Seating, MMoCA Member $80.00
- Gallery Seating, Non-Member $90.00
- General Admission Standing Room Only, MMoCA Member $60.00
- General Admission Standing Room Only, Non-Member $70.00