Saturated with experiences, vivid with color, Chroma is an immersive color experience coming to the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art on April 27, 2018 from 8:00 pm to midnight. Come and explore color expression throughout the iconic spaces of the museum with DJs, cocktails and more.
Party guests will enjoy artist and designer-created color-rich environments, artist-led experiences, and hands-on group art projects on each level of the museum. Chroma celebrates color: how it feels, its intensity and beauty, and the way we use it in our lives. We choose hues and shades to decorate and express ourselves. Creative professionals work with color to create moods and responses. Artists access the spectrum to express their vision. This vibrant event will be unlike any other.
Stimulate your senses at Chroma with...
- Sights from artist and designer-created chromatic environments, lighting from Chance Productions LLC, and live body painting from Dawn Marie Svanoe of Skin Wars.
- Sounds from 3 unique DJs, including DJay Mando, Queer Pressure Collective, and Glynis.
- Scents from local aromatherapy experts, Red Sage Health.
- Tasty treats from Fresco Rooftop Restaurant, Tattersall Distilling, Bartender 608 Intoxicologists & Cocktail Caterers, LLC., and Saints Madison Juice Co.
- Touch on your inner artist with unique artist-led experiences, and interactive art projects on every level.
Assemble your crew and get your ticket! Plan an ensemble in your favorite spectral color (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, or violet) to be considered for a prize!
PARTICIPATING ARTISTS, DESIGNERS AND FIRMS
Art & Sons
Courtney Henson Brienen
Eppstein Uhen Architects
Kramo + Mark S. C. Nelson
The Century House
Chroma is made possible through the generous support of the following sponsors: