MMoCA Volunteers Board
Enthusiastic volunteers are vital to the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art; they complement, support, and expand the museum’s successful, wide-ranging programs and events. It is the goal of MMoCA’s Volunteer Program to help increase the productivity and supplement the activities of the museum’s staff. Reciprocally, the museum strives to provide volunteers of all ages and backgrounds with an interesting and rewarding experience.
MMoCA Volunteers Board Member Job Description. Board members are asked to:
- Give their time to help plan and work at special events, provide office support, and more.
- Help raise funds to support free admission to MMoCA’s exhibitions and education programs.
- Serve as community ambassadors, while encouraging others to volunteer.
Click here to read the complete MMoCA Volunteers Organization Outline and Governance Guidelines.
Click here to share your contact information with the staff of MMoCA and fellow board members.
Learn and Connect
- Members of MMoCA’s Volunteer Board receive special, behind-the-scenes access to exhibitions, education programs, events.
- have opportunities to connect with staff, board, community partners, exhibiting artists, and fellow group members and art enthusiasts.
Enjoy a Rewarding Experience
- Members of MMoCA’s Volunteer Board are able to meet fellow art enthusiasts,
- Participate in social events,
- Introduce your friends to the museum, and bring them to events,
- Develop a sense of caché for being an MMoCA volunteer.
To ensure volunteers have a successful experience, MMoCA will provide the following…
- Thoughtful training on the duties each volunteer will be responsible for performing.
- Experiences that encourage volunteers to connect and engage more fully with the museum.
- Opportunities that will enhance the volunteers’ knowledge about the museum and contemporary art.