Admissions volunteers in the MMoCA Lobby.
Photo: © MMoCA.
Enthusiastic volunteers are vital to the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art; they complement, support, and expand our successful, wide-ranging programs and events.
Through its volunteer programs, MMoCA has an opportunity for every interest. The museum regularly seeks volunteers for a variety of positions related to special event staffing and planning, office support, and library support. Volunteers greet guests at MMoCA Openings, sell tickets at the MMoCA Art & Gift Fair, grill brats and hot dogs at Art Fair on the Square, assist with monthly mailings, and provide invaluable support for countless other tasks throughout the year.
If you are interested in volunteering at MMoCA in the near future fill out our online Volunteer Application Form, visit mmoca.ivolunteer.com, or contact Amy at email@example.com.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Job: Art Velo, February 1, 2018 - Photographers, coat check, and art project attendees - Sign up now
- Job: MMoCA Opening, Friday, March 9, 2018 - Coat check attendees - Sign up here
- Job: 2018 Events Promotion - Review job description - Sign up here
- Job: Spring 2018 Gallery Night: After Party Craft Table - Sign up now
To be considered for future volunteer opportunities please fill out the online Volunteer Application Form.
Stay up-to-date on current volunteer news and job opportunities:
- Sign up for Volunteer Notes emails here or by emailing Events & Volunteers Assistant, Amy Lambright Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org .