Participating in Gallery Night
Gallery Night is an excellent opportunity to promote your organization and emphasize your support for the arts while reaching a large and diverse audience. Gallery Night offers promotional exposure for participating venues, and fosters excitement for the Madison arts scene while highlighting its many unique members.
Community organizations, businesses, galleries, boutiques, and studios are invited to apply, but all venues must place an emphasis on showing original artwork in their space on Gallery Night. Participating venues are responsible for coordinating programming and featured artwork for their unique event. Participating venues often plan talks, demonstrations, or other live entertainment to complement the visual art on display. Individual artists who need a venue and area businesses without art who are interested in participating are encouraged to collaborate.
By participating in Gallery Night, your organization will benefit from a comprehensive promotional campaign including:
- Prominent listing in the Gallery Night brochure mailed to some 2,000 MMoCA members and distributed to all participating venue
- Listing in a full page ad in Isthmus
- Listing on MMoCA’s website, which also includes an interactive map of all participating venues
- Inclusion in a press release sent to dozens of local print, radio, and TV media outlets
- Posters throughout the city
- And more!
Venues outside of the city of Madison are invited to register, but please note: If your address is outside of the city of Madison, your venue may be indicated on the printed map with an arrow pointing off of the map in the direction of your location.
Registration for Fall 2017 Gallery Night will open later this summer.